Carving the Thanksgiving turkey can seem intimidating, but Acme Markets has the information you need to simplify the process. This step-by-step video demonstrates how to carve your turkey into sections and arrange it beautifully on a serving tray.
1. Let your turkey rest for at least 20 minutes before carving to let the juices redistribute.
2. Cut the turkey into sections and let your knife follow the turkey bones
3. Pull the leg back to easily snap the bone off your turkey.
4. Slice breast and thigh meat against the grain to ensure tenderness.
5. Focus on presentation when arranging your turkey on a platter.
6. Most importantly, enjoy your Thanksgiving turkey with your family and friends!