BERGENFIELD, N.J. – Bergenfield detectives investigating the thefts of a combined $95,000 in merchandise during an eight-month residential break-in spree arrested a 19-year-old borough man on a variety of burglary-related charges.
William K. Muller, 19, was released pending a June 28 detention hearing in Central Judicial Processing Court in Hackensack, under New Jersey’s 2017 bail reform law, following his arrest Thursday, Capt. Mustafa Rabboh said.
Detectives investigating the string of burglaries between June of last year and this past February identified Muller as a suspect, Rabboh said.
They charged him with four counts of theft, two of burglary, three of receiving stolen property, one of attempted burglary, two of identity theft and one of fencing stolen goods, the captain said.
Rabboh credited detectives under the supervision of Det. Sgt. William Duran and Det. David Tortora who “worked tirelessly to solve these incidents.”
“There may be further charges pending,” he said.