PARAMUS, N.J. -- Paramus Regional Chamber of Commerce has installed 10 member to its 2016 Board of Directors, according chamber president Fred Rohdieck. The board members were originally announced last month at the Chambers's annual Holiday dinner.
The responsibilities of these members are, to determine mission and purpose, create and review a statement of mission and purpose, select the chief executive, support and evaluate the chief executive, ensure effective planning, monitor and strengthen programs and services, ensure adequate financial resources, protect assets and provide proper financial oversight, build a competent board, ensure legal and ethical integrity, and enhance the organization's public standing.
The Board Members are as follows:
- George Siderias, Chairman, Certified Financial Services, LLC
- Frederick Rohdieck, President, Paramus Chamber of Commerce
- Susan T. White, Treasurer , Smolin, Lupin & Co., PA
- Minnie Adams, Vice President, Business Relations, Paramus Park Shopping Center
- Teri Duda, Vice President, Legislation / Government, Berkeley College
- Marc Passarelli, Vice President, Marketing, Y Creative Group
- Michelle McGivney, Vice President, Membership, Columbia Bank
- Jennifer Padolina, Vice President, Programs / Education, New York Life Insurance Company
- Elaine M. Winter, Vice President, Programs / Education, Alzheimer’s Association
- Andrew S. Kohut, Esq., Legal Council – HR, Wells, Jaworski & Liebman, LLP